The Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD) Multiple Award Schedule 874 V assists federal agencies in procuring comprehensive logistics solutions. Services include the following areas that permit the deployment of supplies, equipment, materials and associated personnel:
- planning, acquisition and management of logistics systems, and
- providing expert advice, assistance, guidance, management, and operational support services.
Additionally, training is provided in the following areas:
- system operations,
- automated tools for supply,
- value chain management,
- property and inventory management,
- distribution and transportation management, and
- maintenance of equipment and facilities supporting these activities.
Turnkey or total solutions are available in support of a logistics functions and minor repair and alteration services, ancillary to existing SINs under this Schedule, are also provided.
|SIN Number||SIN Name|
|874 501||Supply & Value Chain Management Services
|874 504||Deployment Logistic Services
|874 505||Logistics Training Services
For current PULAU GSA LOGWORLD pricing use the following link to GSA: click here