Since 1969 ETC has been providing clients in a variety of markets, worldwide with quality products and services for an array of applications. Our devices simulate test and training environments and represent the activities of 7 unique strategic business units and 1 division;
- Aircrew Training Systems; flight simulators and trainers to the aerospace industry
- BioMedical Systems; hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers for clinical and dive applications
- Sterilization Systems; EO and steam sterilizers for the life sciences, medical device and pharmaceutical market
- Test and Simulation Systems; automotive engine and HVAC component and systems test equipment
- The International Logistics Support and Domestic Service groups providing domestic and international support services.
- ETC’s National Training and Research (NASTAR) Center, located at the Corporate Headquarters boasts a complete aerospace training and research facility open to domestic and international military contingents and commercial pilots.
- ETC’s Simulation Systems (ADMS) division, located in Orlando, FL designs and manufactures the Advanced Disaster Management Simulator (ADMS), a virtual reality training system for emergency management, disaster response, homeland security, force protection and airfield damage repair (ADR).