SkyBridge Tactical: Company Overview
SkyBridge Tactical was founded in 2008 to fill a need for relevant training expertise – providing former SOF operators as instructors to bring combat-proven tactical procedures and techniques to the warfighter, wherever that may be.
Today, SkyBridge Tactical, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a full spectrum service provider dedicated to supporting our customer and their operational, intelligence and training needs across the globe. With a superior track record, SkyBridge has an enviable history of providing services to government agencies within the Defense, Special Operations, Intelligence, and Homeland Security communities for CONUS and OCONUS operations.
Staying true to our Special Forces founding tenets, we employ small, agile, multifunctional teams to meet our customers’ most challenging issues. Leveraging our deep network of Defense Industry partners; national and international strategic partners, private laboratories, and academic institutions, we provide readily vetted and relevant expertise across a variety of focused services.
Our current work includes Program/Project Leadership and Subject Matter Expertise in all components of Acquisition, Operations, Engineering Technology, Intelligence, Security, Field Maintenance, and Training. SkyBridge Tactical’s organizational structure follows our paradigm of efficient, scaleable management, with the flexibility and responsiveness to rapidly respond to our customers’ needs.
SkyBridge brings significant past performance in the following functional areas:
- Research and Development Support (3.1);
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support (3.2);
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support (3.3);
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support (3.4);
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support (3.5);
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support (3.6);
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support (3.7);
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support (3.8);
- System Safety Engineering Support (3.9);
- Configuration Management (CM) Support (3.10);
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support (3.11);
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support (3.12);
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support (3.14);
- Logistics Support (3.16);
- Training Support (3.18) to include Technical Training Support (3.18.1) and Professional Development and Training Support (3.18.2);
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support (3.19);
- and Program Support (3.20)